Main Menu


Careers in Communications and Culture

A career in communication  involves making, designing and moving messages within or between individuals, organizations, companies, NGOs, charities, societies, cultures, and media.

At the School of Communication and Culture, we believe that a communication professional must be a multi-faceted conduit, hub, and link. We develop global citizens, creative makers, ethical leaders, and critical thinkers who can foster high-quality human connections and leverage communication channels, mechanisms, and processes to achieve human, social, and organizational transformation. Learn more about:

As per the BC 2025 Labour Market Outlook report (5th edition): "A total of 596,400 job openings are expected in the Mainland/Southwest region to 2025. The need to replace retiring workers is expected to account for 66 percent of these openings, and new jobs driven by economic expansion representing the remaining 34 percent."